Zinc Die Casting
JINGXIN® Precision Machinary Co., LTD is one of the leading precision zinc die cast & aluminum die casting manufacturers in China, We are dedicating to providing customers high quality casting products while keeping their cost with very economical manufacturing solution.
As our facilities were certificated with ISO 9001-2008 and TS16949 quality system, it enables us to provide clients high quality products in accordance with international quality standard, and ship the products to worldwide customers from our factory.
- Zinc die cast alloys offer a broad range of excellent physical and mechanical properties. Thinner sections and walls can be die cast in zinc alloy than in any of the commonly used die casting alloys.
- Zinc alloy generally allows for greater variation in section design and can achieve tighter dimensional tolerances.
- Zinc is the easiest alloy to cast; it offers high ductility, high impact strength and is easily plated.
- Zinc is economical for small parts, has a low melting point and promotes long die life.
- Zinc die casts are versatile and can be found in many of the things that we use everyday, such as electric motors, seat belts, computers, hand tools, electrical connectors and faucets.
Zinc Die Cast Service
Combined with the rapid tooling methods and post machining way, our team brings extensive experience to provide you casted parts with a short lead-time which saves costs without compromising quality, all via our mature casting methods.
Advantages of Die Casting
- The die casting process provides complex shapes within closer tolerances than many other mass production processes. Little or no machining is required and thousands of identical castings can be produced in a very short time.
- Die castings have a long service life because they are durable, dimensionally stable, and heat resistant.
- Die cast parts are stronger than plastic injection molded parts having the same dimensions. Die castings can be produced with thinner wall sections that are not possible with other casting methods.
- Die castings can be smooth or textured and they are easily plated or painted with a minimum of surface preparation.
- Die castings offer simplified assembly by providing integral fastening elements such as bosses and studs. Holes can be cored and made to tap drill sizes or external threads can be cast.
Zinc Die Casting