China Aluminum Die Casting Parts. JINGXIN® Precision Machinary Co., LTD is one of the leading precision aluminum die castings manufacturers in China, We are dedicating to providing customers high-quality casting products while keeping their cost with very economical manufacturing solution.
With 150-1300T high precision die casting machines, to meet all die casting parts’ dimension requirements.
As our facilities were certificated with ISO 9001-2008 and TS16949 quality system, it enables us to provide clients high-quality products in accordance with international quality standards, and ship the products to worldwide customers from our factory.
Founded in 2006, we are an established global based, professional manufacturer, with refining die casting and precision machining. Deployed by various high efficiency die casting equipment, precise CNC and advanced inspecting device, devoting ourselves in die casting and innovation of tooling technology, serving as utmost aim, customer demand-oriented, relentless pursuing new technology, supplying various accurate industrial parts for many industry fields, Our company currently has formed an intact production chain, integration with tooling design and
making; die casting precision machining; surface treatment etc.established stable and win-win based strategy partnership with many oversea or domestic famous brands, such as fields of new energy automobile, LED lighting, industrial automation, communication engineering.
High precision flaw detecting equipment, achieving blow hole real-time checking during die casting. With advanced inspecting method and equipment, 100% tightness inspection for all die casting auto parts. No hidden any unqualified IP grade parts during the inspection.
Aluminum die casting alloys are lightweight while possessing high dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance and mechanical properties, high thermal and electrical conductivity, as well as strength at high temperatures.
Because of the superior mechanical properties, aluminum die castings are among the highest volume, mass-produced items manufactured by the metalworking industry today.
Advantages of Aluminum Die Casting
- The die casting process provides complex shapes within closer tolerances than many other mass production processes. Little or no machining is required and thousands of identical castings can be produced in a very short time.
- Die castings have a long service life because they are durable, dimensionally stable, and heat resistant.
- Die cast parts are stronger than plastic injection molded parts having the same dimensions. Die castings can be produced with thinner wall sections that are not possible with other casting methods.
- Die castings can be smooth or textured and they are easily plated or painted with a minimum of surface preparation.
- Die castings offer simplified assembly by providing integral fastening elements such as bosses and studs. Holes can be cored and made to tap drill sizes or external threads can be cast.