10 Reasons to Choose Die Casting Zinc
1. Natural and environmentally sound
Zinc is a part of the cycle of nature, and can be reused. Zinc melting point is low compared to most other materials. Thus the energy consumption when die casting zinc is reduced.
2. Great creativity
Die casted zinc meets the demand for creativity in the construction and design process. Several parts can be integrated into one common casted part. Self lubricating characteristics of the zinc alloy is used to avoid the use of lubrication bearings. For the benefit of total costs.
3. Surface finish advantages
A lot of surface coating options are available in order to add more attractive aesthetic and functional characteristics to the zinc parts.
4. Low price
Long lasting durable zinc die casting moulds and fully automated production keeps the costs down.
5. Strong characteristics
Die casted zinc parts have a high mechanical strength, elasticity and impact ductility. Often die casted zinc parts are a better choice than for example parts in aluminium, plastic or milled parts.
6. Reduced weight
Zinc is heavier than aluminium and magnesium, an advantage if you need a heavier component such as a lamp support. On the other hand die casted zinc parts can be optimized, and the weight reduced considerably – without affecting the strength and complexity.
7. Precise and complex
Die casted zinc can have very small wall thickness, and very narrow tolerances make it possible to cast parts ready for installation of bearings. Precise and very small details can be included in the casting – even in complex geometries.
8. Good conductive abilities
Die casted zinc has good electric and heat-conducting characteristics. An advantage if you have a high demand for heat transfer, but have limited space, as example in LED lighting systems.
9. Sound absorbing
Die casted zinc is sound absorbing therefore it is used for mechanics with movable parts, chains or the like. As example in remote window control systems, where noise should be minimized.
10. Protection shield
Die casted zinc has built in EMC protection. The shielding properties are optimal compared to traditional metal sheet solutions.
One-stop services of Die-casting & Custom Manufacturing in China
- State-of-the-art Die Casting Facilities : 60,000 sq. ft. die casting floor space in China, 30 die casting machines for aluminum, magnesium, and zinc;
- Get the features you need all from a single provide. In-house CNC machining allows JINGXIN Die Casting to machine any element your casting requires. The latest technology means you can expect high-quality, repeatable machining of any type. We want to be your one-stop-shop for CNC machining and die cast services.
- Post Finish : We offer a series of post finishing services for die casting parts. The finish includes painting, electroplating, printing, powder coating, anodizing, sand blasting, E-coating, polishing, and passivation;
- We are ISO 9001 certified and our customers include some of the world’s toughest. Read More Quality control in House
- Customer Service : Our highly skilled, English-speaking staff work directly with your design engineers every step of the way, from the design stage through product delivery. We own and manage the entire life cycle of a die casting manufacturing project.
What we do to make sure you would get the quality parts from JINGXIN Die Casting shop in China.
We declare here that We will be responsible for our precision Die Casting all the time.
1.100% inspection before shipping and inspection shipment report for each piece of precision Die Casting is available. (ISO quality control during the whole production).
2. We have served Volvo auto corp since 2016 as an approved precision CNC milling company in China. no complaint so far.
3. In case Any precision Die Casting that is outside tolerance and your special specification, we will remake and delivery as fast as we can; 100% free from our side.
4. For past years, JINGXIN Die Casting company has manufacturing thousands of pieces precision Die Casting components for our customers. 99.9% satisfaction feedback drives us to supply more quality precision machined parts to meet customer’s request.